[Mne_analysis] Reading annot.fif file

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:49:56 EDT 2019

Can you upload the `-annot.fif` and `-eve.fif` files that MNE-C produces,
and if possible also the `_raw.fif` file that was used to interactively
create them?

Feel free to open an MNE-Python issue about this (with a DropBox or other
link to the files) as I suspect that we might need to iterate a bit to get
this working.

Best,
Eric