[Mne_analysis] spectral_connectivity function in MNE Python Library

sudhakar Mishra rs163 at iiita.ac.in
Sat Feb 8 08:40:49 EST 2020

Hi all,

I am using MNE library for cross confirming my results on connectivity.
While using the library I noticed something peculiar. When I provide data
with more than one epoch the spectral_connectivity function seems to work
fine. But, when the data with only one epoch is provided, I get the
connectivity matrix with all one in the lower triangle. I am unable to
comprehend the issue. Please help me with this.

For your reference I am providing the modified example taken from the
website only.

Looking eagerly for your reply.

Thanks,
Sudhakar Mishra
Research Scholar
IIIT-Allahabad
Website <https://modelingemotion.wixsite.com/emotion>

Is the nothingness lack of differentiation?
*सर्वद्वारेषु देहेऽस्मिन्प्रकाश उपजायते । ज्ञानं यदा तदा विद्याद्विवृद्धं
सत्त्वमित्युत ॥*
*श्रद्धावाँल्लभते ज्ञानं तत्परः संयतेन्द्रियः। ज्ञानं लब्ध्वा परां
शान्तिमचिरेणाधिगच्छति।।*
*योगश्चित्तवृत्तिनिरोधः*