[Mne_analysis] spectral_connectivity function in MNE Python Library

Denis A. Engemann denis-alexander.engemann at inria.fr
Mon Feb 10 05:37:24 EST 2020

Hi Sudhakar,

what you experience is expected as the spectral connectivity metrics implemented in that function are defined as statistics across epochs/trials.
See notes here: https://mne.tools/stable/generated/mne.connectivity.spectral_connectivity.html

We should probably include a warning or even throw an error in when a single epoch is passed.
I’d  be even careful  when using only few epochs.
You need data to estimate these metrics.

Hope that helps,
Denis