[Mne_analysis] Lead field spikes using sample BEM - bug or explainable?

Taylor Williams williams.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:15:19 EST 2020

Thank you. To close this out, using mne.surface._points_outside_surface()
in v0.20, I was able to compare the sensor locations (manually transformed
into MRI coordinates first) to the BEM mesh for the outer skin surface.
About 10% of the sensor locations in the model are inside the outer skin
surface. I'm working on an alternate approach to generating high density
on-scalp sensor locations now.

Taylor