[Mne_analysis] mne watershed_bem error, saving

Bear, Joshua JOSHUA.BEAR at cuanschutz.edu
Fri Feb 14 13:57:49 EST 2020

For what it’s worth, I just ran across this problem with one of my subjects as well. I had no issues with another subject, and haven’t pinpointed the difference yet. I’m also re-running the Freesurfer segmentation now to see if something got changed along the way.

If no one has a definitive answer, I’ll keep digging on possible differences in the study subjects that could identify the problem and open an issue on GitHub.

Best,
Josh

Joshua Bear, MD, MA | Assistant Professor, Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy
University of Colorado and Children’s Hospital Colorado
13123 East 16th Avenue, Box B-155 | Aurora, CO 80045 | Phone: 720-777-6138 | Fax: 720-777-7285