[Mne_analysis] Errors installing MNE-C

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:16:14 EST 2020

Do you have a `libgfortran.so.1` file on your system? For example on Ubuntu
you can do `locate libgfortran.so.1.` (maybe after `sudo updatedb`) to find
out. Instead of doing the magic commands listed here:

https://mne.tools/dev/install/mne_c.html#troubleshooting-mne-c-installation

Look to see if you have a `libgfortran.so` somewhere on your system, and
you can symlink to it from some suitable location (the best is actually
perhaps $MNE_root/lib to help isolate it).

Eric