[Mne_analysis] Inconsistent surfaces extracted using watershed

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:40:19 EST 2020

Can you see if any of the tips in these old posts help? This looks like a
Freesurfer reconstruction / function problem.

https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//mne_analysis/2019-February/005561.html
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//mne_analysis/2019-April/005805.html
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/mne_analysis/2019-November/006317.html

In this particular case I'm guessing that your `brainmask.mgz` does not
look correct. I would tweak the freesurfer reconstruction before working on
BEM mesh extraction.

HTH,
Eric