[Mne_analysis] [External] Re: Inconsistent surfaces extracted using watershed

Berger, Joel joel-berger at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 21 11:21:09 EST 2020

I found this issue often when I started with MNE/Freesurfer. My personal choice as a solution is to use the method specified by ezemikulan to manually edit the meshes.

They have created a very nice straightforward guide for this here: https://github.com/ezemikulan/blender_freesurfer

I had no experience with Blender in the past, but their guide made it very clear to use and this solution means that there is no trial and error required with tweaking parameters. That said, the links that Eric posted may also provide a solution that is preferable to you.

Cheers,
Joel