[Mne_analysis] mne.Epochs: response events disappear when locking on stimulus events

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Mon Jun 1 03:37:53 EDT 2020

Dear Mat,

to keep the stim channel in the Epochs you need to pass the picks
parameter making sure it contains the stim channel in the list.

To repochs it's no so easy right now. You would need to start
from raw again. Or you can make it work using EpochsArraw
dealing with numpy directly.

Given how many times this question as been asked I feel we need
an example on the MNE website for this usecase. We would
need first a good public dataset to demo this.

Alex