[Mne_analysis] LiveMEEG : Call for communications

Anne-Sophie Dubarry anne-sophie.dubarry at univ-amu.fr
Fri Jun 5 05:15:46 EDT 2020

What : LiveMEEG : An online conference on Best Scientific Practices for EEG and MEG Research
When : October 5th to 7th 2020
Where : Anywhere in the world!
Submission deadline : July 15th 2020

Dear all,

As you may know our CuttingEEG <http://cuttingeeg2020.org/> conference initially planned in July 2020 in Aix-en-Provence is now postponed to July 2021.

In the meantime, we are very excited to announce our next CuttingEEG event : LiveMEEG!! This fully online conference will be dedicated to the cutting edge best scientific practices for EEG and MEG research.

While cutting-edge methods are important for advancing our knowledge about the brain, we all know that badly applied methods can also be deleterious when it comes to the quality of the science produced. This is what this meeting is about.

We are currently elaborating the program. While we do have a number of great ideas and invited talks, we are also seeking contributions from people we may not already know. Perhaps you? What makes a technically sound research question? How to properly address a topic? How to properly design, collect, and analyze experimental data? Why do open practices matter? What are the tools that allow for reliable and rigorous, open experimentation? These are only a few of the topics that we will discuss. If you think you could contribute to one of these topics, submit an abstract here now <https://forms.gle/iMg7HtCowkTRg4gn6>!

Abstracts submission will be open until July 15th 2020 (time zone : anywhere in the world).

We are looking forward to seeing you LIVE in October!

Best wishes,

The LiveMEEG organization committee

 <https://cuttingeeg.org/>