[Mne_analysis] Group level analysis on individual differences

S.P.H. Speer speer at rsm.nl
Wed Jun 10 05:20:16 EDT 2020

Dear MNE team,

I've scrolled through the documentation on MNE and also searched the mailing list but could not really find any documentation on how to conduct group level analysis investigating individual differences. I would like to explore whether the difference in ERPS between two conditions within subjects differs along a behavioral variable across individuals. Is this feasible with the functions provided in MNE?
Ideally I would like to know at each timepoint how the difference between conditions correlates with the individual difference measure.

Thank you very much for your help,

Sebastian