[Mne_analysis] DICS with external sitmulus

Mate Aller Mate.Aller at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 04:21:59 EDT 2020

Dear All,

I would like to source localize MEG coherence with an external stimulus (speech envelope) using DICS. This would be very similar to the cortico-muscular coherence analysis presented in the original DICS paper by Gross et al. (2001) PNAS. Digging through the MNE python tutorials, I couldn't find one for this analysis.

I was wondering if in the meantime this has been implemented in MNE python? Any help pointing me to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Máté Aller

Dr Máté Aller, PhD

MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit