[Mne_analysis] DICS with external sitmulus

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:22:11 EDT 2020

Dear Máté,

MNE-Python doesn't support this (yet). In our department, we are working
on an implementation of this, to be added to our DICS based connectivity
toolbox "conpy" (https://github.com/aaltoimaginglanguage/conpy). You can
check out the "external" branch of that repository, which contains our
work in progress code (in connectivity.py and check out the example in
examples/plot_coherence_ext_ref.py).

best,
Marijn.