[Mne_analysis] [fNIRS] Group analysis

David JULIEN david.julien at ifsttar.fr
Wed Jun 24 04:40:21 EDT 2020

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I already checked for the matter in the mailing list archive and searched through the code, but couldn't find what I was hoping for.
Is there a suite of tools/library to perform group analysis with Epoch/Raw instances?

Let me clarify. I can already perform data analysis/conversion for one dataset concerning one performance of an experiment. I would like to either directly perform such processing for a group of datasets, or use the converted data (i.e. the Epochs) of several datasets to obtain one single figure of haemodynamic response. I encountered several difficulties to analyze Epochs from several since the channels would be "duplicated" as they exist for the first and the second Epochs sets, leading to obvious errors.

Sorry if I missed the thread where it has been discussed, and thanks in advance,

David