[Mne_analysis] Tune in this Thursday for a status update on MNE-Python

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:18:47 EDT 2020

Dear all,

This Thursday, I will be giving a status update on the MNE-Python
project. It is one of the talks being presented in the OHBM2020 Open
Science Room (OSR). Participation in this part of the virtual conference
is free, and with so many other interesting talks, you should go and
check it out!

https://ohbm.github.io/osr2020/

The status update talk will be broadcast at three different times
tailored to different time zones:

Asia and Pacific:  03:50 UTC to 04:40 UTC
Europe, Middle East and Africa:  10:50 UTC to 11:40 UTC
Americas:  19:50 UTC to 20:40 UTC

During the talk, I will give a brief overview of what MNE-Python is all
about, what we've been adding this year and a big warm welcome to
everybody to start getting involved in the project.

Best,
Marijn.