[Mne_analysis] automating coregistration

Fleur GAUDFERNAU fleur.gaudfernau at pasteur.fr
Wed Mar 11 11:36:21 EDT 2020

Hello,

I have several EEG and MRI that I need to coregister. I use mne.gui.coregistration and I supply both the path to the MRI and the path to the EEG. The only thing I need to do after the opening of the window is click on "fit fiducials" (no rescaling the MRI or manually moving fiducials is necessary). Is there a way not to open the coregistration window and simply call the fit_fiducials function so that the coregistration is automated for all my subjects ?

(I would still check that everything went well by plotting the alignment).

NB : I'm running on windows and cannot call mne from a command line.