[Mne_analysis] White spaces in concatenated files

Francesco Mattioli francesco.mttl at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:03:26 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
I'm running some tests with the eeg bci dataset. concatenating several runs
I noticed this white space (attached image). Hoping for your help, I have a
few questions:
1. Are white spaces considered doing an ICA or a power spectral density
(PSD)?
2. If I want to eliminate them, what's the best way to do it? At the moment
I'm succeeding through a crop, but I have several problems in the next
analysis and plot functions.

Thank you again for your valuable help, I hope these questions will also
help other researchers.
best,
Francesco Mattioli

I'm trying to work without distractions. If I do not respond immediately,
drink a cup of tea and be patient. Great ideas need deep work!
ᐧ