[Mne_analysis] ERD/ERS map tutorial

Phillip Alday phillip.alday at mpi.nl
Sun May 24 17:24:34 EDT 2020

Hz?

Or did you mean the color/z axis? In that case....

The units for EpochsTFR (and thus AverageTFR) depend on the type of
baseline you do:

https://mne.tools/stable/generated/mne.time_frequency.EpochsTFR.html#mne.time_frequency.EpochsTFR.apply_baseline

In the example, they use mode "percent", so it's percent change relative
to the baseline.  I always get this mixed up, but I think "raw" power is
µV^2/Hz

If you look at the info of an MNE object (e.g. epochs.info), then it has
a chs attribute which includes unit information although this may just
be the info for the original measurements (I haven't checked what this
looks like for TFR objects).

Best,

Phillip