[Mne_analysis] Pyvista foreground bug

Guillaume Favelier guillaume.favelier at inria.fr
Wed May 27 12:27:11 EDT 2020

Hi! Thanks for the nice feedback!

The revamp of stc plots is still ongoing and some features are still missing.
I investigated and it appears that the 'background' and 'foreground' parameters
are not supported yet by the pyvista 3d backend.

A way to track the progress of this work is on:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/7162

I will update this list and I believe this should be fixed shortly.

Guillaume