[Mne_analysis] Mne_analysis Digest, Vol 148, Issue 35

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Sat May 30 09:46:17 EDT 2020

> as you in the attachment when I load the fif file in brainstorm then I
> have 2 file : link to raw file & neuromag channels
> those what I want to reconvert to fif file
> first of all at which type of file I should export it from brainstorm? and
> then what code should In used in mne to convert it to fif file?

I am not sure how to do what you want to do in Brainstorm, perhaps someone
else has an idea. If not, you might try asking the Brainstorm people. Once
you get the data into MNE via read_raw_fif, read_raw_ctf, or even
constructing a RawArray from MNE data, doing raw.save(...) will write a
FIF file disk (it is the only output file format we currently directly
support).

Eric