[Mne_analysis] mne.Epochs: response events disappear when locking on stimulus events

mathieu.servant at univ-fcomte.fr mathieu.servant at univ-fcomte.fr
Sun May 31 16:22:03 EDT 2020

Hi Community,
I would like to segment my EEG data into epochs of -300 to 1900 ms relative to stimulus onset, and keep response triggers in these epochs.
I then computed:
epochs = mne.Epochs(raw_EEG_av_ref_filt, raw_events, events_stim, tmin=-0.3, tmax=1.9,
baseline=(-.3, 0), preload=True)
However, the epoched data only contain stimulus events (events_stim), and response events have been dropped. Is there a way to keep response events? In addition, is it possible to epoch again my 'epochs' object (say I want to lock the signal -100 to +100 ms relative to the response)?
Best,
Mat