[Mne_analysis] Brain atlases preloaded into mne

FAIRS Amie amie.FAIRS at univ-amu.fr
Tue Sep 8 07:52:34 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I've searched but haven't been able to find if there are any brain atlases for parcellation preloaded into mne python? I've seen that the HCP parcellation is possible (downloaded and installed when fetched), but wondering if there are others? And does anyone know if the brainnetome atlas is compatible with mne python (maybe someone uses it)?

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Amie

Dr. Amie Fairs
Post-doctorant
Aix-Marseille Université
Laboratoire Parole et Langage (LPL) | CNRS UMR 7309 | 5 Avenue Pasteur | 13100 Aix-en-Provence
Email : amie.fairs at univ-amu.fr<mailto:amie.fairs at univ-amu.fr>

While I may send this email outside of typical working hours, I have no expectation to receive an email outside of your typical hours.