[Mne_analysis] Baseline correction/z scoring for signed MNE stc data

Diptyajit Das bmedasdiptyajit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 05:47:04 EDT 2020

Dear MNE users,

I would like to compute some statistics on different conditions using the
Spatio-temporal clustering method implemented in MNE. I would like to use
the signed MNE values as STC data. I was thinking, if I need to do any sort
of normalization (i.e., a baseline correction or z scoring over the
conditions) before doing the statistics. Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks and best,
Dip