[Mne_analysis] How to do permutation correlation test with mne.stats.permutaion_cluster_test?

Xia, Tao psytao18 at connect.hku.hk
Tue Jan 19 01:49:25 EST 2021

Dear All,

I want to run a permutation correlation test, I used
the mne.stats.permutaion_cluster_test() and set stat_func=spearmanr(), it
didn't work. My data is two 2d arrays(n_subjects, n_time_points).

Here is the Error information : *TypeError*: spearmanr() missing 1 required
positional argument: 'a'

Thanks in advance and really appreciate it if anyone can help me.

Tao Xia