[Homer-users] channel pruning & image reconstruction

Emanuele Perugia emanuele.perugia at u-picardie.fr
Sat Nov 10 11:38:10 EST 2012

Thanks for the replay..

Well, the image reconstruction gives me the first overview of the
data.. and I think it should be nice have it (or its improved version)
on Homer2.

Regarding the pruned channel, perhaps I have not been clear enough:
once I manually or automatically (thanks for the tip!) pruned a
channel, I would like to do not have that channel on the data
windows.. I don’t know if it is a kind a my bug because Homer1 does it
properly..

Best,
Emanuele