[Homer-users] Probabilistic Spatial Resgistration

TSUZUKI Daisuke tsuzuki at jichi.ac.jp
Mon Feb 18 00:55:27 EST 2013

Hi Maria,

If you already install SPM and use it to normalize the MRI,
I recommend you to try the Matlab script provided by John.
It's the best, simplest and straight-forward way to normalize scalp positions.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~nichols/JohnsGems2.html#Gem5

There are several methods about projection.
If you want to step forward to the details,
Okamoto and Dan, 2005 and Fekete et al., 2011 are helpful.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811905000509
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811911003478

As a part of AtlasViewerGUI, the script named "ProjectionBI.m" is
included in "HOMER2/PACKAGES/AtlasViewerGUI/AAL/" directory.
This script was dedicated for balloon inflation method.
You can try it.

best,