[Homer-users] Questions about Homer2 developer version and AtlasViewerGui

Silvia Bisconti bisconti at umich.edu
Mon Mar 4 17:59:40 EST 2013

Dear all,

I have two questions:

1) I are trying to use the developer version of Homer2 through CVS and when
we try to update it, the output shows the following error message:

In C:\HOMER2: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CVSNT\cvs.exe" -q update -P -d
CVSROOT=:ext:jdubb at orbit.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu:/cvsroot/homer

cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Error, CVS operation failed

2) When I try to use AtlasViewerGui in Matlab, I am not able to see the
brain because the files (Head file, Pial file and Ref points file) do not
exist in the current directory.

How should I fix that?

Could anyone suggest me any solution?

Thank you,