[Homer-users] Data export question

filiz gözenman filizg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:16:56 EDT 2013

Hi Homer users,

I have problems with exporting my data out of Homer. I want to look at my
data in Matlab after doing filtering in Homer. After filtering I end up
with  groupresults.mat file in the same folder as the .nirs file. When I
open this file in Matlab, I can see the variables such as dodAvg, dcAvg,
dcAvgStd but all of these variables are empty. Can someone walk me through
steps so that I can see what I'm missing. What I do is:

-Copy the file to another folder, and load that directory in Homer
-Apply hpf, lpf, run filters
-Edit stim marks, name them and save
-Save changes and quit Homer

Then I go to same directory I have my .nirs and groupresults.mat file but I
end up with empty variables.

Thank you all for your help,

Filiz Gozenman,

University of Nevada