[Homer-users] Data export question

Meryem Ayse Yucel mayucel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 19 13:23:06 EDT 2013

Hi Filiz,

If you have only one run,  once you ran your filter, you can load the nirs
file (eg: load xxx.nirs -mat) in matlab, and look into procResult
structure for the result. If you want to block average the conc, you also
need to have the functions that convert dod to conc and  that does the
block averaging  in your processing stream (to be able to see dcAvg in
your results). Let us know what exactly you want to do with the data.

Meryem