[Homer-users] Sensitivity profile of AtlasViewer

Olivia otong at uvic.ca
Sat Aug 23 01:55:20 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am using AtlasViewer to calculate sensitivity profile on the cortical
surface. It was covered in the Aug 29, 2013 training video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAhSwiIUAZI). I was able to register dig
points, but I could not run the Monte Carlo photon migration forward model.
Although it was mentioned in the tutorial that Monte Carlo would take
around 30 minutes to run, all I received from Matlab was 0 output files
that seem to run continuously (no matter how long I waited). So I am
wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions on how should I resolve
this problem, and hopefully get the sensitivity profile.

Thank you!
Olivia