[Homer-users] Sensitivity profile of AtlasViewer

Erik Nelson enelson at cortechsolutions.com
Tue Aug 26 11:46:24 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am running the executable and also have run into a similar issue. Upon
selecting the 'Generate MC Input' I receive the following pop-up windows,
looking within the fw folder all files are 1kb with exception the
headvol.vox file. Thanks for any help!

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

Best regards,

Erik R. Nelson
Sales Engineer

Tel: 910-362-1143 x208
Cell: 910-550-8843
Fax: 910-378-3443
E-mail: enelson at cortechsolutions.com

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Olivia <otong at uvic.ca> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using AtlasViewer to calculate sensitivity profile on the cortical
> surface. It was covered in the Aug 29, 2013 training video (
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAhSwiIUAZI). I was able to register dig
> points, but I could not run the Monte Carlo photon migration forward
> model. Although it was mentioned in the tutorial that Monte Carlo would
> take around 30 minutes to run, all I received from Matlab was 0 output
> files that seem to run continuously (no matter how long I waited). So I am
> wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions on how should I resolve
> this problem, and hopefully get the sensitivity profile.
>
> Thank you!
> Olivia

Cortech Solutions, Inc.
1409 Audubon Blvd, Suite B1