[Homer-users] 3-D Digitizer Measurements

DING, Xiaopan dingxiaopan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:19:06 EDT 2015

Sorry, I have not finished the email and send it out by accident.

If you measured the fiducials with the pen on the scalp, you should apply the same way with the optodes. Otherwise, you could use the dummy optodes when measuring fiducials. Always being consistent. If you use ETG4000, there is an option about whether the adapter is on and off.

Hope it helps.

Xiaopan