[Homer-users] Preprocessing starting with Oxygenation

Adam Noah adam.noah at yale.edu
Tue Mar 28 09:14:09 EDT 2017

You should talk to Shimadzu about the export function. This is quite
standard and the ability to export to OD is actually right in the GUI, raw
data export is in a matlab script that Shimadzu provides, but in looking at
the code it is straightforward.  On the other hand, as you mention the
conversion to oxyHB is just a linear transform, and thus I also question
the need to work with raw data.  We currently use a LABNIRS as well and
employ the preprocessing pipeline from NIRS-SPM.

Adam