[Mne_analysis] Large mean voltages in BEM EEG forward model.

Justin Ales justin.ales at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:12:38 EDT 2008

I'm confused. I don't understand the hypothetical potential
distribution in your example. I thought the  forward operator should
take into account the reference of the electrode measurement montage.
The sum of the potentials over the electrodes in the recorded data
would be 0 because of the explicit average referencing.

Justin