[Mne_analysis] mne_compute_raw_inverse on raw data

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 21 19:58:22 EDT 2009

On Aug 21, 2009, at 3:00 PM, Jeff Anderson wrote:

> I'd like to obtain dspm waveforms in source space but do not have
> defined events or triggers.
>
> When I run mne_compute_raw_inverse, I get an error "Channel <STI
> 014> not found in the input file."
>
> How is mne_compute_raw_inverse using the trigger file and how do I
> get around this? If I wanted to just obtain waveforms in source
> space for the entire duration of the recording, can I somehow
> manually define a trigger with just a pulse for the start at time 0
> and obtain raw waveforms in source space?

Hi Jeff,

If you have the newest (2.6 or newer) MNE version installed, you can
specify the --noextra option to remove requirement for the presence of
STI 014. However, all Vectorview data files should have this channel
present. Has the raw data file been preprocessed, e.g., by graph which
may have resulted in this channel being removed?

Best,
Matti

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu