[Mne_analysis] ctf2mne

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:07:01 EDT 2009

Hi Kambiz,

I'm not sure about your first question, and I suspect it is due to
CTF having different sensor names (why do you think this is a
problem?), but the others have simple answers.

1-3 are all because STI014 is not your trigger channel name. You can
use MNE_TRIGGER_CH_NAME to set the name to what your trigger is
(assuming you are using MNE_2.6.x). See section 4.2.1 for more
details. Message 2 will always occur on first opening of a file.

Dan