[Mne_analysis] using phantom data

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Wed Dec 15 15:00:39 EST 2010

Hi all,

Maybe someone will be interested later in the answer for my question.
I have realized that it is possible to create a volumetric or discrete
source space of arbitrary located source points, and to create bem
meshes from ascii files with the mne_volume_source_space and
mne_surf2bem utilities. They are described in the tutorial. Sorry for
the unnecessary posting.

Best,
Lilla Magyari

--
PhD student
Language and Cognition Group

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Nijmegen, P.O. Box 310, 6500AH, the Netherlands
Phone: 0031 24 3521261