[Mne_analysis] issue with inverse operator (repost)

rsachdev at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu rsachdev at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:47:25 EDT 2011

Hi Matti,

The output is down below.

Thank you,
-Ricky

mne_do_inverse_operator --fwd
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_avg-7-fwd.fif --senscov
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_cov.fif --eeg --meg --subject
CPLEX2_09

mne_inverse_operator version 2.32 compiled at Jun  7 2011 04:07:51

Compute the MNE inverse operator decomposition

Forward solution                          :
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_avg-7-fwd.fif
Noise covariance matrix                   :
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_cov.fif
Source covariance matrix                  : identity matrix
Destination for the inverse operator data :
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_avg-7-meg-eeg-inv.fif
Include MEG and EEG data.
1 bad channels from averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_cov.fif:
        <MEG 1431>

Reading the forward solution....
        Read data for 306 MEG channels and 5906 sources
        Read data for  70 EEG channels and 5906 sources
        Free source orientations.
        The forward computation was performed in head coordinates.
        1 bad channels read from the forward solution file.
        305 MEG channels remained after excluding bad ones
        No bad channels removed from EEG
        Read 2 source spaces with a total of 5906 source locations
        Source spaces are now in head coordinates.
        Channel description list matched with the composite forward
solution matrix.
        Global Cartesian head coordinate system forward matrix will be
employed.

Loaded projection from averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_cov.fif:
        # 1 : planar-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-01 : 1 vecs : 204 chs MEG active
        # 2 : planar-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-02 : 1 vecs : 204 chs MEG active
        # 3 : planar-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-03 : 1 vecs : 204 chs MEG active
        # 4 : axial-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-01 : 1 vecs : 101 chs MEG active
        # 5 : axial-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-02 : 1 vecs : 101 chs MEG active
        # 6 : axial-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-03 : 1 vecs : 101 chs MEG active
        # 7 : eeg-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-01 : 1 vecs : 70 chs EEG active
        # 8 : eeg-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-02 : 1 vecs : 70 chs EEG active
        # 9 : eeg-77--0.200-0.200-PCA-03 : 1 vecs : 70 chs EEG active
        # 10 : axial-PCA-01 : 1 vecs : 102 chs MEG active
        # 11 : axial-PCA-02 : 1 vecs : 102 chs MEG active
        # 12 : axial-PCA-03 : 1 vecs : 102 chs MEG active
        # 13 : axial-PCA-04 : 1 vecs : 102 chs MEG active
        # 14 : Average EEG reference : 1 vecs : 70 chs EEG active

Read a full noise covariance matrix from
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_cov.fif
Picked appropriate channels from the sensor noise covariance matrix.
MEG/EEG correlations omitted.
No regularization applied to the noise-covariance matrix
Projection applied to the covariance matrix.
Decomposing the noise covariance...
        Estimated covariance matrix rank = 361 (0.000178757)
        293 MEG and 68 EEG-like channels in the whitened data
done.

Creating the source covariance matrix:
done

Applying linear projection to the forward solution...done
Whitening the forward solution...done
Scaling the source covariance...done
Decomposing...
        Applying a priori source weighting to the forward solution...done
        Transpose...done
        SVD...done
        largest singular value = 0.987327
        scaling factor to adjust the trace = 19 (nchan = 375 nzero = 14)
done

Writing the solution to
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_avg-7-meg-eeg-inv.fif...done
Attaching the environment to
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_avg-7-meg-eeg-inv.fif...done

Inverse operator file
averages_covariances/CPLEX2_09_merged_avg-7-meg-eeg-inv.fif ready. Thank
you for waiting.