[Mne_analysis] Incomplete events list output from mne_process_raw?

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 30 12:56:07 EDT 2011

Hello Per,

If there is only one --eventsout option, the file will contain the events from the first raw data file. You need three --eventsout options, corresponding to the three raw data files. Did you take into account that the all events will be output, not just the ones passing the artifact rejection?

- Matti

On Sep 30, 2011, at 12:49 PM, Per Lysne wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>     I am trying to process an events list output from mne_process_raw (2.7.3) with the --eventsout option. I have three input --raw files and am creating a grand average using --gave. The number of events I expect to be present is correct in the grand average, as reflected by the terminal output from mne_process_raw, but this does not match the number present in the output events file. Nor is the number found in the events file simply the number in any single one of my --raw inputs. Has anyone else experienced this?
>
>     Thanks,
>
> Per Lysne
> MIND Research Network/University of New Mexico

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu