[Mne_analysis] Creating a label in one hemisphere based on an existing label in another hemisphere

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu May 17 12:13:15 EDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

 Probably not a very helpful response: Establishing correspondence between
vertices in the 2 hemispheres is not a well posed problem.. You may be
able to make a function for a given definition of 'similarity' using the
info in the inv.src structure when you read in an inverse operator fif
file into matlab..

Regards,
Hari

On Thu, May 17, 2012 12:05 pm, Stephen Politzer-Ahles wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created a region in the left hemisphere by selecting my own set of
> vertices (based on functional data). I would like to also create a region
> as similar as possible in the right hemisphere. Does anyone know of any
> functions to create a right-hemisphere region (label) using a
> corresponding
> left-hemisphere region as input? (I asked about this on the Freesurfer
> mailing list but didn't hear anything.)
>
> Thank you,
> Steve Politzer-Ahles
>
> --