[Mne_analysis] mne_analyse error: libquicktime.so. mne_setup_sh run

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Tue Dec 3 05:29:31 EST 2013

Hi all,

Thanks so very much for all your help. Unfortunately the answer was due to error on my part.

>From Alex's response of . $MNE_ROOT/bin/mne_setup_sh, I didn't include a space between the . and the variable name...

Thanks once again for all the suggestions and I look forward to using this software.

Peter
Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004