[Mne_analysis] functional labels and stc(surface source estimates)

董群喜 dongqunxi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 08:32:26 EST 2014

Dear all,

After I got some functional labels from a subject, I want to morph them
into the 'fsaverage' space.

labels_func is a label list contain 34 labels.

#Extract label time course for lists of labels
stc_func = mne.extract_label_time_course(stc, labels_func, src,
mode='mean_flip', allow_empty=False, return_generator=True)

I want to know how to translate the time_course data into the stc type, so
that I can morph them into fsaverage's space.

Best wishes,
Qunxi Dong