[Mne_analysis] GSoC: Introduction

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sun Mar 9 03:55:05 EDT 2014

hi Rajul,

you might want to have a look at this open PR:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/1162

that gives you an idea of what we have in mind.
Maybe you can have a look and propose some improvements.

I should warn you that a candidate who already contributed to MNE
has already contacted us for this project.