[Mne_analysis] equivalence of averaged single trial STCs and evoked STCs

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:13:23 EDT 2014

Hi Denis,

Which line represents "averaging in source space" and which represents
"projecting evokeds"?

Regardless. I think you are referring to why are the results different when
I average single trial data on the source space as opposed to averaging
that same data in sensor space and then source localizing?

The first reason I can think of is that you are using the dSPM here and I
believe that that can lead to some non-linearity between these results. Do
you get the same problem with the L2?

HTH,