[Mne_analysis] Using mne on HPC

Narendra Kumar narendra.linguistics at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:40:03 EST 2015

Hi,

I am a new user of *mne* toolbox. I am working in the field of
neurocognition of language. I have just started to learn using *mne for EEG
data analysis* through the tutorials. In our institute we have HGSN 128
channel EGI's EEG  system. I have done EEG data analysis using EEGLab and
ERPLab toolbox, but it takes a long time for the analysis of one subject
data and the EEG data analysis for one experiment takes almost a month.  In
our institute we have High Performance Computing System, on which it is not
possible to use EEG/ERPLab. As per the system administrator of HPC system,
we can run python on it. Therefore, to minimize the time on the analysis
part of EEG data, I want to use *mne *on HPC system.

Kindly send me the guidelines to use it on HPC system. I shall be thankful
to you for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Narendra Kumar
Research Scholar
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Punjab, India - 140001
Contact No.:- +91-8968945650
Homepage:- https://www.sites.google.com/site/narendraiitrpr/