[Mne_analysis] need help to plot EEG topomaps with mne

Jaakko Leppäkangas jaeilepp at student.jyu.fi
Mon Jun 20 03:00:16 EDT 2016

Hi Mathieu,
currently there is no way to project to 3d.

For the second point you could use a montage when reading the data. The
readers for EEG data have a montage parameter that you could use to set the
channel locations (see for example
http://mne-tools.github.io/dev/generated/mne.io.read_raw_edf.html#mne.io.read_raw_edf
and
http://mne-tools.github.io/dev/generated/mne.channels.read_montage.html#mne.channels.read_montage).
In your case, since you have some custom locations, one option would be to
manually add entries for 'OL' and 'OR' to the standard_1020.elc file, if
you know their locations.

-Jaakko