[Mne_analysis] Time-frequency analysis, questions

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Thu May 21 15:41:47 EDT 2020

Dear Kirill,

looking at your plots you have clear edge artifacts. The function you use
to do not try to correct for them automatically. You should crop your outputs
in time and baseline afterwards.

For pow I tend to baseline with a ratio between power during stim
with power during baseline.

Now to be honest this code is fairly old in MNE so maybe someone
can suggest you a simpler route.

I like this example if you are especially interested in power:

https://mne.tools/stable/auto_examples/inverse/plot_evoked_ers_source_power.html?highlight=power

HTH
Alex