Hello Freesurfers, I would appreciate any advice or help you can provide.
I am using the following command, run under Stable 3 (to keep the current
analysis comparable to prior papers):
func2roi-sess -roidef MedOrbitofrontal_LH_t6_0_sm5_0thresh -analysis
newROIs_tap_lh_long_CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1_sm5 -maskcontrast
newROIs_tap_lh_long_CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1_sm5_contrast -labelfile
/cluster/ablood/1/AdjustedParadigmFiles/Adjusted_recons/CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1_recon/label/MedOrbitofrontal_LH_CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1.label
-maskthresh 6.0 -masktail pos -maskmap t -s CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1 -df
sessdirfile
The error message is as follows (it outputs exactly like this, apparently
intermingled with another output):
ras2vox src (tkreg) Qsrc -------------
-0.320 -0.000 -0.000 32.000;
-0.000 -0.00mri_vol2roi: could not scan # of lines from
/autofs/cluster/ablood/1/AdjustedParadigmFiles/Adjusted_recons/CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1_recon/label/MedOrbitofrontal_LH_CD_R01BTX_pat9_sess1.label
No such file or directory
0 -0.320 32.000;
0.000 0.200 0.000 15.000;
0.000 0.000 0.000 1.000;
I have never seen this error before - any suggestions why I'm getting it?
This same command structure ran perfectly on separate ROIs over the last
few days. I confirmed that the corresponding .label files are structured
identically to those for other ROIs that worked.
Just in case it's helpful, this is the command that I used to generate the
.label files:
mri_cor2label --c
/cluster/ablood/1/${experimental_directory}/${recons_directory}/${identifier}_recon/mri/aparc+aseg.mgz
--id 1014 --l
/cluster/ablood/1/${experimental_directory}/${recons_directory}/${identifier}_recon/label/MedOrbitofrontal_LH_${identifier}.label.
Thank you!
Jeff