Hi Salil - I'm cc-ing Doug who may be able to help. The error happens when
bbregister invokes fslregister, in this particular line of fslregister:
set refvol = `stem2fname $SUBJECTS_DIR/$subjid/mri/$fsvol`
When run on brainmask.mgz, it returns "ERROR: could not determine file".
a.y
On Wed, 6 Mar 2013, Salil Soman wrote:
>
> Thank you for your email. Changing the mask option got me past the error I
> was having initially, but now I get these new errors:
>
> mri_convert ERROR: could not determine file for
> /mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/FS/WCA_0226_T1_FS/mri/ERROR:/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/WCA_0226_T1_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregis
> ter.30396/fslregister/refvol.fslregister.nii
> mri_convert ERROR: could not determine file for
> /mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/FS/WCA_0226_T1_FS/mri/ERROR:/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/WCA_0226_T1_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregis
> ter.30396/fslregister/refvol.fslregister.nii
>
> Thank you for your consideration.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> -S
>
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Anastasia Yendiki
> <ayendiki(a)nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Salil - The problem is that you've set dob0 = 1 but you haven't set
> b0mlist and b0plist, so it doesn't know where to find your field maps to do
> the B0 unwarping.
>
> a.y
>
>
>