Hi FS users and developers,
I need to obtain the volume per lobe (occipital, parietal, temporal,
frontal) in a particular subjects and if it is possible divided by gray and
white matter.
I found similar topics in the mailing list, but I don't succeed to get this
values.
I follow the instructions for the FSv5.1 Using mri_annotation2label and
mris_anatomical_stats but I got values for each hemisphere instead of
lobes.
mri_annotation2label --subject vol17 --hemi rh --lobesStrict rhlobesfile
mri_annotation2label --subject vol17 --hemi lh --lobesStrict lhlobesfile
then:
mris_anatomical_stats vol17 rh
mris_anatomical_stats vol17 lh
I got values
number of vertices = 115348
total surface area = 76188 mm^2
total gray matter volume = 282811 mm^3
average cortical thickness = 3.071 mm +- 1.034 mm
average integrated rectified mean curvature = 0.149
average integrated rectified Gaussian curvature = 0.106
folding index = 4797
intrinsic curvature index = 391.1
Can somebody guide me?
Thank you in advance,
--
--
*Carolina Valencia
*
The information contained in this message and its attachments is
confidential and intended for exclusive use of the recipients. If you
received this email by error please notify the sender and delete it. The
use, retention or distribution for any purpose is prohibited. Link is not
responsible for damage caused by the contents of this message. The
recipient should check for any presence of viruses or other defects.